The E.I.J chapter of the SNMA mission falls in line with the national organization.
They are as follows:
- To create an atmosphere wherein professional excellence and moral principles can find the fullest expression.
- To promote the dissemination of information relative to minority issues in the field of medical education.
- To take the necessary and proper steps to eradicate practices in the field of health profession education that compromises the goal of providing quality education to minorities and women.
- To promote the development of workable programs of legislative policies for the provision of enhanced access to better health care.
- To promote the sponsorship of programs for minority youth to encourage their entrance into the health professions.