MCAT Prep 2017 Applicant’s Guide
Thank you for your interest in attending one or both of our MCAT preparatory programs in 2017. This page will help you complete your application.
2017 MCAT preparatory programs:
- Pre-Medical Summer Scholars — A 6-week MCAT preparation facilitated by Kaplan Test Prep and AMCAS and interview preparation facilitated by the first-year medical students.
- Program date: June 19 to July 28, 2017
- Final MCAT Preparation — A 2-week final comprehensive review for the MCAT facilitated by the first-year medical students.
- Program date: June 5 to June 16, 2017
- Both of the programs above share the same online application forms.
CDA Address and Contact Information
Ms. Kimberlyn Blann,
Director of Outreach Programs
Phone: (501) 686-7358
Center for Diversity Affairs
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Attn: Kimberlyn Blann-Anderson
4301 W. Markham, Slot 625
Little Rock, AR 72205